She knows that tomorrow is unknown and not promised, but that does not mean she is consumed with fear. She knows that with a little faith, she is strong enough to face whatever the future brings.
Although it is so easy to lose faith in the future because it is admittedly very scary to face the unknown, here are five easy steps to restore confidence in the unknown:
- Start with gratitude. With a deep breath and list three things you are grateful for. It is said that fear and gratitude cannot exist simultaneously.
- Make a list of worries. Written down, they often seem easier to tackle.
- Write yourself a letter. Take a second to write your future self a note. It can be filled with inspirational quotes or your goals that you do not want to forget.
- Check out some Bible verses. Here are some to start with: Philippians 1:6, Romans 15:13, 2 Corinthians 4:17-18, Romans 12:12
- Call a champion. Mom, your best friend, or trusted mentor will be happy to remind you to have confidence in you and your ability to take on the future.
Happy 2018, lovely ladies!